Surgery is an advancing field and undergoing any surgical procedure can be stressful, that’s Mr Agwunobi and his experienced team carefully inform patients of their diagnosis so that they feel more relaxed and confident about undergoing any intended treatment.
Why Choose Mr Agwunobi for your treatment?
Patients choose Mr Agwunobi with their care for many reasons, here are just a few :
- Highly experienced, highly trained, over 25 years working both in the NHS and privately
- Treatment that enables a return to daily activities almost immediately
- Minimally invasive procedures with minimal after-care
- Relieve symptoms almost immediately whilst presenting good long-term results
- Open and honest – Mr Agwunobi and the team are always transparent about how much it costs, right from the outset
- Prompt assessment with no waiting list for treatment
- The best procedure which meets your circumstances – not our own – your treatment path is bespoke to your individual needs
Technology & Innovation
The challenges facing health care today are different from yesterday. That’s why over the years we have invested in the very best surgical technologies and equipment to ensure our team offer the very latest techniques, helping to improve success rates and enhance the patient experience.
- Over 25 years experience at the forefront of surgery innovation – Mr Agwunobi has been trusted with the care of thousands of patients
- Advanced digital imaging to ensure quick diagnosis
- Our clinics employ the very latest techniques in a modern surgery environment
- A pioneering system geared towards the clinic’s embodiment of ‘total surgical care’
- Consultants are involved in teaching and training of new surgeons
Our clinic is based at BMI The Alexandra Hospital in Cheadle, where we successfully treat patients from across the North West.